Sonic scene creator 5 Sonic scene creator 5

It's really good. The only thing is it's annoying having to put together the terrain. I'd like it if you'd add pieces of terrain that are the length of the screen.

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

AMAZING!

I LOVE IT! Especially that if you hold click down on the sonic at the beginning, he goes "OW!" 20/10!

Bullet Bill 3 Bullet Bill 3

Bugoppa!

Yeah, uh, I can't create levels. I click "New Level" but nothing happens. Only half of it works, so half the rating!

The Worst Flash Game Ever The Worst Flash Game Ever

lolz

I PAINTED THE SCREEN RED!

Mario Bros Scene Creator Mario Bros Scene Creator

Nice!

I love it! But, it's a little laggy. Also, I don't know what everyone's talking about with this whole "recording button." 1. I don't know what it is. 2. No scene creator I've EVER played has one, so, why would it need one? Overall, great game!

Boombot Boombot

I love it for one reason...

ROBOT GO ALL SPLODY! =D Also, great game.

Neon Rider World Neon Rider World

I think I won.

Lolz I'm not sure if I won or not. I think so... nice game!

Orange Guy Orange Guy

Cool

I like it. Also, I love how you put the easter eggs in. I found 5! =D However, if you choose low gravity, you can pretty much break the game. Not saying that's a bad thing, but, also, in the level where your in a like, pit, and there's the > shaped platforms above you, when you die on the guy, unless you hit him on top, nothing. If you hit him on top it says "Level Complete! You Died." lolz

Choco Draw Choco Draw

An ok game

I like it, but I'm not to crazy about the idea. Great game play, but it's missing, well, obsticals. Maybe if it had like blocks, to provide a wall, or spikes, idk. But over all, I say it's not that bad.